Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Sunday, February 05, 2012
     
    I'm Back, Baby

    Jet lag is kicking my butt, so this will be brief. Australia is awesome and you should all go there.

    Well, perhaps a little more than that. How about some pics?







    Recognize this?








    Australia, ladies and gentlemen.







    The Great Barrier Reef, taken from a helicopter (apologies for the poor image).



    More pics forthcoming. I wish to thank Tim Blair and his lovely partner Nadia for their generosity and hospitality while I was in Sydney (including letting me ransack their library) and for introducing me to Turkey Flats rosé. If you ever come across this wine, get some. It is great.

    Labels:


    1 comments

    1 Comments:

    You had Blair time. Awesome.

    By Blogger Jack, at February 6, 2012 at 7:01 AM  

    Post a Comment