Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Wednesday, March 09, 2011
     
    How to Tell if your Doctor is Having a Bad Day

    Is your doctor huddled over the computer keyboard muttering "F...! F...! F...!"?
    Does your doctor scream when you hand over your jury excuse form?
    Have you overheard your doctor mutter "If I have to write one more Letter of Medical Necessity, I'm gonna puke"?
    Is your doctor hooked up to an IV bag of coffee?
    Is your doctor swigging from a suspicious looking bottle of clear liquid, explaining that "it's my nerve medicine"?

    Your doctor may be having a bad day.

    Labels:


    4 comments

    4 Comments:

    I am going to definitely use this check-list the next time I visit my family doctor!!! ;)

    By Blogger A.Marie, at March 13, 2011 at 6:09 AM  

    F....! :)

    By Blogger Pisser, at March 13, 2011 at 8:27 PM  

    P.S. After hearing about what can be done, at least in veterinary medicine, for ethylene glycol poisoning, I want the vodka drip-!

    By Blogger Pisser, at March 13, 2011 at 8:34 PM  

    Schmaybe that's why she has the help shuffle me off to a room an slams the door, then miraculously appears smiling several minutes later and I'm none the wiser...

    I'm SURE she's like that all day!

    By Blogger tree hugging sister, at March 16, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

    Post a Comment