Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Tuesday, May 25, 2010
     
    When It Was Good It Was Very, Very Good


    ....and when it was bad, it was horrid. Farewell, 24, the show I couldn't stop watching no matter how silly it got. Much of Season Eight was excellent, but I really didn't like the last few hours when Jack became a one-man vengeance machine. The finale was wonderful, though.

    • Smarmy President Logan got his comeuppance. (Greg Itzin, I hope you win the Emmy this year that you should have won for Season Five.)

    • The emotional goodbye between Jack and Chloe allowed the series to end on a good note. The relationship between these two has become the heart of the show.

    • No Aaron Pierce this season?! What were they thinking?

    • I'm really going to miss Dave Barry live blogging the show.

    On the bright side, I suddenly have all this free time now.

    Labels:


    2 comments

    2 Comments:

    I love Dave Barry...good to know he's still writing. Didn't he quit his column...?

    By Blogger Pisser, at May 25, 2010 at 1:23 PM  

    He did quit his regular column, but he has a blog and posts there regularly. I think he also wrote a special column for the end of 24.

    By Blogger Dr. Alice, at May 30, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

    Post a Comment