Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Sunday, May 02, 2010
     
    A Sense of Perspective


    I highly recommend the HubbleSite if you're looking for a background image for your computer desktop. They have great pics of planets, nebulae and galaxies for you to get your geek on, it's easy to use - and all free! Plus on a bad day at work, gazing at the wonders of the universe may put your bad day in perspective. Unless you're Zaphod Beeblebrox, of course.

    Labels:


    1 comments

    1 Comments:

    Love those pictures, but The Universe makes me nervous! Wonder what you call a phobia of space...? I should like anything that makes me feel small. :\

    By Blogger Pisser, at May 4, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

    Post a Comment