Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Wednesday, October 07, 2009
     
    Evil Doctor Conversations

    Tonight in my usual evening telephone chat with V. I began reading to her from the Phobia List, which I had just discovered online. As with so much medical esoterica, one could probably spend hours just reading through this list. The sheer entertainment value of phobias is incredible.

    "Lachanophobia," I read aloud."Fear of vegetables. That's probaby why I don't like going to nursing homes."

    We both dissolved into laughter.

    Labels: ,


    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment