Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Monday, December 22, 2008
     
    I've Been Tagged!



    Thanks to Dr. Mabuse, who tagged me with the following:


    1. Link to the person who tagged you.

    2. Post the rules on your blog.

    3. Write six random things about yourself.

    4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.

    5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

    6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


    Hmmm, six random things. Here we go:

    1. I read cookbooks for fun, and I own way too many of them - easily over sixty.

    2. I'm a salt person - if you let me choose between potato chips and chocolate, I'd pick the potato chips every time.

    3. I'm way behind on movie watching; I saw Titanic for the first time two nights ago, and it's eleven years old! (Thanks, V. for hosting the movie night!)

    4. I celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day every year. At work. It bolsters my reputation as an eccentric.

    5. I'm a huge fan of conductor Christian Zacharias and have flown to New York and Philadelphia to hear him. I think that makes me a groupie.

    6. If I find a character actor I like, I'll look up every film or TV show he or she has done on IMDb.com and then TiVo or rent them. Netflix is very helpful in this regard now that so many TV shows are on DVD.

    Six people to link to... hmm. I'll pick the Kitchen Hand, The Food Whore, The Pissed Kitty, The Head Nurse, Anne, and Shauny.

    Labels:


    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment