Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Saturday, March 22, 2008
     
    "Fra-JEEL-e!"


    Thanks to Hall of the Revels for linking to the annual Washington Post Marshmallow Peeps Diorama Contest. This is what Easter is all about. My personal favorite is #18, a reenactment from A Christmas Story (hence the quote above), but they're all good and wildly inventive. Take a look.

    It's a bit out of season for me to say this, but "A Christmas Story" is one of my favorite movies, with Darrin McGavin (the father) as the highlight. It captures the eccentricities of family life and the highlights and dark sides of childhood better than any film I've seen, plus its take on life in the 1940's is pitch perfect.

    Labels:


    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment