Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Friday, March 14, 2008
     
    A Busy Winter

    I've been telling myself to post here for a while, but what with the flu decimating both patients and staff - not to mention ramping up the number of patients I see daily now that we've been on this electronic chart system for six months - it just hasn't happened. Let's review.

    • About a month ago, I took a lovely but brief trip to Philadelphia specifically to see this fellow perform. Should you ever get a chance to see him, I highly recommend that you go; he is outstanding. He's going to be performing at the Hollywood Bowl this summer and my parents and I are already getting our tickets.
    • On my return from said trip, I had a Hell Week where one of my office partners was out on vacation and the other was deathly ill with flu and walking pneumonia on top of it. I was sick as well but made it through the week without collapsing.
    • I saw a great show in Hollywood called "Cartoon Dump," which I'll try to tell you more about later.
    • I am expecting five houseguests in a month, so most of my nonworking time has been spent at home cleaning and organizing. I've thrown out or donated a ton of stuff, hung a lot of pictures and moved furniture and knick-knacks around to good result - the place is looking much better overall.

    And now back to my regularly scheduled patients. More later.

    Labels:


    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment