Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Sunday, January 27, 2008
     
    How To Knit a Dr Who Scarf


    I once dated a guy who had an authentic Dr Who scarf in his possession and would wear it at every possible opportunity - as in every Halloween, campus party, etc. (I don't mean "authentic" as in "it was on the show" but as in "knitted to those specifications.") I forget who knitted it for him - it certainly wasn't me. Just for nostalgia's sake I went online to see if there might be instructions for knitting said scarf, and what do you know! There they are. (Oh, who am I kidding? This is probably one of the first things ever posted on the Internet.)

    I am not exactly an experienced knitter but I have tried my hand at a couple of scarves, which are what every neophyte knitter starts with. Should you be having a long slow winter and care to have a go, be my guest - just click on the link above.

    ::starts to hum Dr Who theme::

    Labels:


    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment