Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Thursday, December 13, 2007
     
    Makes You Give In and Cry...


    ...so tonight I was reading Lileks and came across the following: And I do believe the label. I have to. What else do we have in this ever-changing world in which we live in?

    and some sort of switch went off in my brain: Aha! Live and Let Die!

    Off I went to Napster, and I was right. Found it right off the bat. I really enjoyed listening to these lyrics:

    What does it matter to ya,
    When you've got a job to do you've got to do it well,
    You've got to give the other fella hell

    Somehow it sounds exactly like practicing medicine.

    Labels:


    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment