Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Monday, December 10, 2007
     
    In Praise of Pri-Med


    Thank goodness for Pri-Med. This weekend I got enough credits under my belt to take care of my requirements for this year. You can earn online CME at home, and it's free; plus, the case studies are pretty interesting.

    It seems like every year I wind up scrambling at the last second to get enough CME to meet requirements. This year has been worse than usual because of the move and then the EMR project, which has kept us all incredibly busy. Next year, though, I'm planning on going to the ACP conference in Washington which should cover me for the year - or close to it.

    Labels:


    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment