Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Wednesday, November 07, 2007
     
    Right or Left Brain?

    A friend of mine sent me this link a while back but I forgot to post on it; then Andrea Harris' post reminded me. I think it's pretty cool:



    The gist of it is, if you see the dancer turning counterclockwise you're right-brained; if clockwise you're left-brained. (I included the original link above in case the dancer isn't moving; I may have screwed up somewhere.) The article says that if you focus you can see the dancer reverse position, but I can't manage that. I think I must be stubbornly right-brained, which comes as a bit of a surprise; I thought I was more left-brained.

    Labels:


    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment