Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Thursday, November 08, 2007
     
    Escape


    I am off for a few days' vacation, but I will try to keep posting. I leave you with a link to a site I can't seem to stay away from: the LOLcats with cute animal pictures and captions galore.

    Here's my favorite.

    lolcats and funny pictures -

    There's also FreeRice, an online vocabulary game that allows you to donate rice through the U.N. World Food Program. The more words you get right the more rice you donate. I found it great fun - give it a try.

    Labels:


    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment