Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Friday, November 23, 2007
     
    AAAAuuuggghhh


    The Firm closed the offices early today, being the day after Thanksgiving and all. The staff took off at the stroke of three, but I... am still here. (Clearly, my staff are smarter than I am.)

    I am still here because:

    • I have eleventy billion charts I am supposed to be preloading.

    • I have a couple of patients I really should call.

    • After completing - or so I thought - all my P4P crap, I was presented with a list of patients in a new category: Colorectal Cancer Screening. There are a hundred and fifty patients on this list. I have to find out if they have had any sort of colon screening, which involves pulling a hundred and fifty charts.

    • I need at least ten more CME hours for 2007, so I should be doing some online Pri-Med courses or something.

    What am I ACTUALLY doing? - playing Sudoku online and talking to V. And blogging. I cannot face the thought of doing any more work today.

    I think I'll go home now...

    Labels:


    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment