Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Sunday, July 29, 2007
     
    Sick of Them

    I don't know when Sunday morning was designated the official day for Beatles worship, or who decreed it. All I know is that nearly every radio station in Los Angeles (and, I'm sure, lots of other places as well) plays wall-to-wall Beatles music every Sunday morning, and I am tired of it.

    I used to like the Beatles, before they got played to death on the radio. They've become the equivalent of beige shag carpeting. It's always there, you don't look at it or notice it until the day you decide to rip it out because you can't stand it any longer. Can't radio adopt some other group for their go-to music? The Police? Elvis? Shoot, the Carpenters would be better than this. Gah.

    Labels:


    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment