Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Friday, April 14, 2006
     
    Burn Out

    Yeah, I know.

    V. threatened me with physical harm if I didn't post. I got a lovely email from Jack (thanks, Jack) concerned with what was happening. Or not happening.

    It's been a busy month. I had jury duty again - Los Angeles seems to be really churning their jury pool, it's been less than two years since my last stint. Got out of that one by telling the court about the time I was robbed and testified against the guy who did it, and mentioning that my sister is an assistant district attorney (both true; since I was called for a criminal case, that was enough for them to boot me).

    I'm in a bit of a rut - not an unpleasant one, but a rut nonetheless. For the first time in over a year I have enough free time to breathe, and I haven't done any of the productive things I promised myself I would do. I have, however, managed to become addicted to 24; I have spent way too much time on the message boards over here. (Another reason why I haven't posted.)

    So, anyway, I'm alive and will try to get back to posting more often, even if it's just little vignettes of what happens at work.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment