Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Tuesday, January 17, 2006
     
    "Rodents of Unusual Size? I Don't Think They Exist."

    ... oh yes they do, and I can prove it.

    My family and I went to Mexico after New Year's; the high point was seeing lots of capybaras running around the hotel grounds. My sister's kids dubbed them "rat-rabbits" and they do look like a combination of the two. These things were semi-tame and perfectly happy to eat bread, crackers or anything else thrown to them.

    More later, as I am still up to my eyeballs. I did watch "24" for the first time this weekend and absolutely loved it, so will probably spend time ranting about that.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment