Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Wednesday, January 18, 2006
     
    Email Aliases

    We continue to be besieged with spam at work, although fewer now that we have a new Windows program which is more accurate at sorting the email sheep from the goats, as it were. I have come to admire the writers' ingenuity at coming up with names which slip past the program, and so has V., who emailed me the following:

    I got a junk email from Supple P. Apotheosized. I never open them. But anyone who sounds like it could have been a role played by Groucho Marx is highly tempting.

    Indeed.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment