Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Monday, November 28, 2005
     
    Happy Birthday

    Well, this was a memorable one. I got to meet Tim Blair Saturday night - which also happened to be my birthday. He was in town, having been in New York for the Pajamas Media launch and then heading on to L.A. More details later, but I wanted to get a quick post up this morning. I'm back on the hospitalist grind this week, so you may not be hearing much from me.

    UPDATE: I'd describe Tim as "nice" and "courteous" as well as "a great conversationalist" but I'm afraid he'd sue me. He's great fun at a party. I will uphold his wild-man reputation by revealing that in the course of the evening, Donny Osmond records were played and critiqued. Now that, my friends, is a debauched party. Many thanks to Matt Welch and Emmanuelle Richard, the hosts of the evening - and I have to give props to Matt for his record collection. Anybody who owns the K-Tel album with "The Theme from S.W.A.T." is okay by me.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment