Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Sunday, November 13, 2005
     
    Email From Down the Hall

    Got the following Idiocy of the Day report from V. last week, which I forgot to post.

    My patient, in all seriousness, discussed what her psychic nutritionist recommended. I almost had
    to walk out of the room.

    I'd rather like to know what sort of advice psychic nutritionists actually give. Is tofu more spiritual than steak? Is this a twist on macrobiotics, where foods are classified in the "yin" and "yang" category? We may never know.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment