Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Tuesday, November 08, 2005
     
    "Dr. Alice?" "Present, Sir!"

    Yep, I'm not dead. The last two months have been hellishly busy, and I just haven't been able to post. The only reason I'm doing it now is that V. is standing behind my chair with a baseball bat (just kidding, V!).

    I do have news and updates to share, like how I managed to break my left elbow for the second time in two years - did that a month ago, it's much better, thanks - but right now I've got to buzz off to the garage and pick up my car. I dropped it off this weekend and it turned out to have things wrong with its innards of which I was unaware.

    Remind me to share with you the story of how I spent ten days babysitting my sister's three kids while she and husband were on vacation. (see, I told you I'd been busy.)

    More either this evening or tomorrow am.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment