Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Wednesday, November 16, 2005
     
    Another Food Blog?

    I'm afraid so. (Perhaps I should give up this pretense that this is a blog about medicine and just come out of the closet. It's a food blog! With bits about healthcare!) But this was just too good not to post: The Traveler's Lunchbox. It combines travel and food, two of my favorite things. If I can find a blog that combines these two plus photography, I'll be all set. Thanks to Peggy for linking it.

    If you're sick of food blogs, or if you are on a diet, I give you Steve, Don't Eat It. Warning: do not read this if you are eating or drinking anything or if you are the slightest bit queasy. Hmph. I've never been desperate enough for a blog entry to consider eating silkworm pupas out of a can - and if you think I'm kidding, go read it.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment