Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Friday, May 20, 2005
     
    Breathing Room

    I've been busy in the office playing catchup after the last few weeks. I went to a wedding in Colorado a week ago, held at the Stanley Hotel (famous as Stephen King's inspiration for The Shining). The wedding was great, and I got a chance to see my sister and her kids. The hotel is beautiful. My room was right down the hall from Room 217... saw no blood under the door or twins in the hallway, though.

    I have to tell you about the First Communion I mentioned a few posts ago: it was held at a church in Sherman Oaks (in the Valley). As I got there and hugged V.'s husband, he murmured, "Look behind you. It's Norm."

    Do we know a Norm? I thought.

    I slowly turned around and there behind me was George Wendt. Norrrm! I wound up sitting right in front of him during the service. As we left, V.'s husband shrugged and said, "It's always somebody around here. At David's christening it was Rob Lowe."

    I gotta start attending services there more often.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment