Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Tuesday, April 05, 2005
     
    Cellphones

    Glenn Reynolds posts observations on women, and cellphones, on campus. About the health risks: no one knows for sure, but V. recently recounted to me (V., are you there? Pipe up here.) a conversation with a neurologist we both know. V. saw this neurologist talking on the phone using an ear plug.

    V. - "What do you think about the studies on cell phones and brain tumors? Does that concern you?"

    Neurologist - "Oh yeah." (Or words to that effect.)

    Me, I almost never use the things because I hate them, but if I used cell phones regularly I'd get an earplug for sure.

    And on a totally different subject, please join me in congratulating the King of Australian Home Cooks on a blessed event! This thrills me no end.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment