Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Tuesday, January 18, 2005
     
    Email from Down the Hall

    My three day Weekend from Hell is over. Being in the office today almost felt like a vacation.

    Lately it's been too busy for V. and I to chat much. Our offices are in different suites on opposite ends of the hallway, so we don't normally see each other at work in the course of the day.

    We do email a lot. (What did we do before getting our PC's? We only got individual computers a few years ago. We must have used smoke signals.)

    Today I got a three-word note from her:

    Are you alive?

    I sent back the following:

    Barely.

    I'm glad it's over. I was too tired to fix dinner last night, went to bed at eight and did not move till I woke, stiff as a board, at five.


    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment