Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Tuesday, December 14, 2004
     
    Christmas Carols for the Psychiatrically Challenged

    It's a cheap laugh, but I'm not proud.

    Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

    Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are

    Amnesia --- I Don't Know if I'll be Home for Christmas

    Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

    Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and ...

    Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me

    Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

    Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll tell You Why

    Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells ...

    Agoraphobia --- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day But Wouldn't Leave My House

    Senile Dementia --- Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles From My House in My Slippers and Robe

    Oppositional Defiant Disorder --- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, So I Burned Down the House on Christmas Eve

    Social Anxiety Disorder --- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment