Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Tuesday, August 24, 2004
     
    Here We Go Again

    If you saw my office right now you would plotz: Charts, charts everywhere. I was here till eight-thirty last night and I'm still snowed under, but I've got to leave now 'cause I have to go to a nursing home and see one of my patients.

    The office happening of the month has been a bird nesting in the tree outside one of the exam rooms (we're on the second floor). We stop by several times a day to watch the mama and papa birds take shifts, feed the babies, etc. Today I watched one of the babies get fed: the parent stuck its beak down the baby bird's gullet and proceeded to regurgitate food for it. Ugh. My comment to the nurses was: "I've got your child support right here - BLURGH!"

    The other happening I wanted to let you know about is that I'm moving up to a corner office! YEAH! The MD who's been there for 16 years is moving to a different satellite office across town and I'm next in the pecking order. I feel so special.

    More later. Sorry to be so brief.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment