Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Tuesday, February 10, 2004
     
    Tired

    I've started taking evening shifts in our Urgent Care clinic. Reason: cash. I got a really disturbing bill in the mail last week for this ongoing house project. I worked my first Urgent Care shift tonight - it wasn't difficult, but this adds up to a full twelve hours of seeing patients today.

    And I'm on call.

    And I have no heat in the house - have I mentioned that? I can't remember. Yep, no furnace for the past two weeks and not for another two weeks at least. It's February, people, even if this is California.

    Hmm. Well, the Boards are over and I have nothing to dread, thank God. It's all vaguely unpleasant but none of this is disturbing my sleep at night. Anyway. I'm logging off and going home. Get to get up and do it all again tomorrow. G'night.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment