Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Monday, December 29, 2003
     
    Uh, Sorry, Guys

    It's been a whirlwind holiday season. I was out of town from the 23rd to the 25th (and, yes, air travel is hell right now). Came back to find I'd been made acting medical director because everybody else is out of town. This means I get to keep my beeper on 24 hours a day instead of only twelve.

    But the POWER! Muhaha! I've been promising my staff raises and extra time off; fortunately they realize that this is delusional and I need my medication.

    More later. Hope your holidays are wonderful.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment