Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Tuesday, November 18, 2003
     
    Whoa, This Is Worrisome

    Microsoft fires worker over weblog

    This is one of the reasons why I try not to give too many details about my work. Unless, of course, they're too funny/juicy/unbelievable to pass up. Caution always pays, though. I wonder if HIPAA covers weblogs? Our risk manager would probably have a fit if she knew about Feet First.

    Well, I have no plans to change anything for the time being - just to try to change any identifying details in stuff that I post, as I always have.

    In other news, the Leonid shower is tonight. V. and her husband and I will be trying to catch a glimpse of a falling star or two. L.A. is probably the world's worst place to try to starwatch, though. If a giant meteor were to land in Southern California, my last words would probably be "Hey, I think I see someth..." KAPOW!

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment