Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Monday, November 17, 2003
     
    Hi, I'm Back

    What did I do on my vacation? I went to Mexico, sat on the beach, and read till my eyeballs fell out. I was also lucky enough to be offered a ticket to The Phantom of the Opera by a friend who had a spare (thanks, Mary!) I'd seen it before, but not for years - I'd forgotten how much fun Phantom is. Bring on the hidden passages, the subterranean lake and the great music! I'm not that much of an Andrew Lloyd Webber fan, but his music for Phantom really holds up well.

    Various and sundry links for your viewing pleasure:

    A very funny article in the Onion - Mom Finds Out About Blog - and the response, via Blogger.

    The trailer for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is viewable here. Looks good. The movie is scheduled for release in June 2004.

    And then there's the Church Sign Generator, for those of you who have not already seen this. This could be particularly cathartic for any Episcopalians coping with the Impending Schism situation right now. ("Bite me, Griswold!")

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment