Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Wednesday, October 01, 2003
     
    Hurray!

    The orthopod took me out of the splint today. I don't need a cast, nor do I need surgery. He wants me to do range of motion exercises and call him back in three weeks. (As I said to my boss, "He's one of those holistic orthopedists.")

    I am thrilled to get that klunker of a splint off my arm and to be able to wear clothes without having to wrestle them over it. My range of motion is about thirty percent of normal right now, but I hope and expect it will improve.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment