Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Monday, October 20, 2003
     
    Hi, It's Monday

    I've been working on a long post which I've just deleted because I realized it was nothing but a boring, whiny epic. Therefore I will spare you the story of the Demented Patient With Two Dueling Relatives Who's Now a Ward of the Court, But She's Dying, and Can I Make Her a No-Code? She's on Hospice for Crying Out Loud, and the Patient's Attorney and Temporary Custodian Both Say Sure You Can, But We Can't Put It in Writing, and One of the Relatives Has No Freaking Clue and Wants "Everything Done," God Help Us All.

    There.

    Boards in three weeks. Bleah.

    Arm is better - I can get my left hand up to my nose again, which is useful if you're trying to blow your nose. I can't brush or style my hair with my left arm yet, though, so my hair continues to look weird - but not as weird as it looked the first week when I had to sleep on my back, because side positions were too uncomfortable. I wound up with the worst case of Bed Head you've ever seen; I thought I was going to get a bald spot on the back of my head just like babies get.

    I can't think of anything else to share at the moment. This blog will probably become more and more incoherent over the next three weeks. Just thought I'd warn you.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment