Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Thursday, October 02, 2003
     
    Happy Blogbirthday To Me

    Yep, it's been a year. I am greatly enjoying myself writing Feet First and hope you're enjoying reading it. This week I was thinking how many better blogs than mine there are out there, but reminded myself that there are many worse, too; there's always room for improvement and I hope to get better in the coming year. Also, I have been lucky enough to find some regular readers who have become friends.

    Blogging has already changed the world and I think it will continue to do so. Who knew there were all those talented people all over the world dying to share their lives, opinions and experiences with other people? It's like getting fifty pen pals all at once, and you don't have to pay for postage.

    So here are some links, as my birthday present to you:

    Cartoons: Bizarro

    I love this one-panel comic, written by Dan Piraro. The artwork is outstanding and his ideas are pleasingly off-the-wall. He has a great, detailed website.

    Timewasters: The Lego Treasure Hunt

    Starring Jim the Lego Pirate. Arrr!

    Humor: Dave Barry

    Blogging is the reason Dave Barry was brought into the world, IMHO. This site is hilarious. Where do you think I get all my wacky links from? Currently there is a hot debate going on at Dave's site regarding urination and men's underwear. Go see for yourselves.


    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment