Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Friday, September 05, 2003
     
    Weekend Surfing

    Check out McSweeney's list of lists; I ran across this today and it's addictive. Specific recommendations would include this one, this one and this one, but don't stop there.

    For crafting taken to its illogical extreme, check out this article at GetCrafty. If any of you ever catches me decoupaging labels from bean cans onto notebooks, journals or anything else, feel free to have me committed involuntarily.

    Have a good weekend, me hearties.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment