Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Sunday, September 07, 2003
     
    People Who Need Serious Help

    What with the upcoming wedding (my brother's), I've been a tad frayed at the seams. I leave Wednesday, incidentally, so no blogging for about a week. Lately, though, I've run across a couple of articles that have restored my faith in myself. As an act of humanity, I'm going to share them with you:

    1. The Disneyland Zombie Fan Army
    Now, I grew up near Anaheim in Southern California, I've been going to Disneyland since I was two or three (that would be the late sixties), and I remember The Way It Used To Be. I like to go about once a year. In short, I am a fan of Disneyland - but I've never seen anything like this. Opening lines of the article:

    Benji Breitbart doesn�t go to Disneyland every day.

    �I wasn�t here last Thursday,� he says as we walk down Main Street. �I usually come six days a week.�




    2. The Man Who Kept a Pony In His Bathroom

    A Danish man who was inspired by a children's fantasy movie about a pony which lives in a flat has incurred the wrath of his neighbours - after attempting to copy the film.

    Police say they were stunned to find a Shetland pony in Palle Brinch's apartment after his neighbours alerted authorities about a "rumbling ceiling and a manure-like stench".


    There's not much you can add to that, really...

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment