Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Monday, September 29, 2003
     
    Dr. Alice Copes With Adversity

    Good news: this website has broken the ten-thousand visitors' mark in just under a year (Feet First's birthday is Thursday).

    Bad news: I've broken my arm. I think. I'm sitting here with my arm in a splint, typing one-handed. I tripped and fell yesterday with my arm out in front of me -- fortunately for me, it was my left arm (I'm right-handed). The ER doc, a charming gentleman whom I actually used to work with in a previous job, peered at the X-rays and said he thought it was an occult fracture of the radial head, just below the elbow. Since it really wasn't showing up on the films, this means I will have to get an MRI to verify.

    More later...

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment