Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Monday, August 11, 2003
     
    Entertaining and Useful, Too

    And even a touch scientific. It's the Table of Condiments that Periodically Go Bad! (Thanks to Ernie.)

    I have a TV viewing recommendation for you tonight, if you're in the States. Go watch "Storm of the Century" - it's on ABC tonight and concludes on Sunday. The first installment was last night, but it's still worth tuning in: I enjoy Steven King miniseries no matter what - they're my favorite "trash TV" - but you are in for a treat with this one. Colm Feore plays the demonic villain Andre Linoge and he is phenomenal. I had never heard of the guy before seeing this, and since then he's turned up in "Pearl Harbor," "Face/Off" and "City of Angels," among other movies. I'd call this a career-making role.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment