Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Tuesday, July 08, 2003
     
    Sum- Sum- Summertime

    Summer has hit. The weather is good, and patients are no-showing in droves. I am bored out of my skull. I should be making the few phone calls I have still to make, or dictating a letter for a patient about her ganglion cyst, but I am inflicting my angst and boredom on you instead. I could be studying for the Internal Medicine Boards, which I have to retake in November, but I would rather stick needles in my eyes. Doing something constructive?? How dare you suggest such a thing!

    I guess I'm just really hard to please. When it's busy, I whine about that, and when it's slow, I whine about that. I could be researching some relevant and timely medical topic to share with you, like my compatriots MedPundit and DB. But I'm not. Feh.

    I'll come back when I'm in a better mood. Adios.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment