Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Wednesday, July 23, 2003
     
    Recommendation

    If you're a voracious reader, may I recommend Blog of a Bookslut? I've been checking it out for about a week and I quite like it. Lots of links to interesting interviews and articles about what's going on in the literary world, and recommendations for interesting-sounding books. Sigh. I used to love to read. Still do, but I don't have the time anymore. Now I read myself to sleep at night with soothing pap like mail-order catalogs and cookbooks.

    Hmm... perhaps I should start reviewing the catalogs. It'd be good for a laugh, anyway.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment