Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Friday, July 18, 2003
     
    Coral Calcium - The Expose

    Just found a great new website, Quackwatch. Included there among other useful links is this article on coral calcium, which has been wildly popular as a dietary supplement here in Los Angeles for months. I never knew exactly what it was, but now I do: it's limestone. Which is to say, calcium carbonate. Which is to say, Tums at fifty times the price. Unbelievable.

    I'm adding this link to my website for future reference; I have the feeling I'm going to be visiting it a lot. Lots of useful stuff here.


    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment