Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Monday, June 09, 2003
     
    Movie Review

    So today I'm flipping channels at the gym and strike gold - Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961). I know you've all seen this, so I will just say a couple of things:

    1. This is one of my favorite movies. Ever. I don't know how many times I've seen it, but a lot.

    2. I tuned in just in time for the marvelous party scene in Holly's apartment. Men in suits, women in dresses, Henry Mancini's blasting party music, and total chaos! Sublime. I remember reading somewhere that Blake Edwards got a bunch of people in the room and just told them to improvise... don't know if that's true, but it's great fun to watch.

    3. George Peppard. Wow.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment