Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Thursday, June 05, 2003
     
    Leech Update

    I talked to my partner today and asked how the colonial medicine presentation went. The leeches were a wild success; the kids loved them. "I had enough leeches for everybody!" she exulted. However, last night one of the leftover leeches, which she was keeping in the refrigerator, escaped from its Tupperware prison and attached itself to the wall, where it greeted her when she opened the fridge this morning.

    "I'm not squeamish," she said, "but when you open the refrigerator you don't want to see a big, hanging leech!"

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment