Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Thursday, May 15, 2003
     
    Lite-Brite! On the Web!

    If you, like me, are of a certain age and played with Lite-Brite as a kid, you must go here. At once. I just adored that thing... that and my Easy-Bake oven. And my Spirograph.

    Which reminds me, last year when I was in Istanbul, as I walked across the bridge separating the two halves of the city I saw a man who was making a living drawing Spirograph patterns and selling them. I kid you not.

    (thanks to Venomous Kate)

    ADDENDUM: click on the Spirograph link if you haven't already. It links to an online Spirograph program that's quite fun.


    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment