Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Friday, May 23, 2003
     
    Friday Five

    Friday Five is a website that posts a weekly set of questions for bloggers. Those who participate answer said questions (which are supposed to reveal something about you, I guess) and leave a link to their website. The real function is, for those of us who can't think of a damn thing to blog about, to give us a subject.

    So here goes:

    1. What brand of toothpaste do you use?
    It varies. Colgate usually, but sometimes Crest. Whatever's cheaper or whichever one is at Costco.

    2. What brand of toilet paper do you prefer?
    Whatever's on sale! Also, the Costco house brand - when I get time to shop there. I do insist that my toilet paper be plain white. Those pastel/print papers are just awful, as far as I'm concerned.

    3. What brand(s) of shoes do you wear?
    I haven't the slightest idea. I do like Easy Spirits, except that they make my feet sweat and they fall apart too fast. But they're comfortable. Anything on sale at Nordstrom is OK.

    4. What brand of soda do you drink?
    I trade off between Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi. Lately it's been Diet Coke. I really like Cock 'n' Bull Ginger Beer, but I drink that only for a special treat (calories!) And when I have an upset stomach, it's got to be Coke. The real thing.

    5. What brand of gum do you chew?
    I usually don't chew gum, but when I do it's Dubble Bubble - the pink stuff.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment