Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Monday, April 21, 2003
     
    OK, I'm Back

    Nice trip, but I got sick. My sister's youngest, William, is 11 months old and has a cold. He also has a charming habit of sucking on his fingers and then sticking them up the nose or in the mouth of whoever is carrying him at the time. Very sweet kid, though, and even-tempered even when sick. He has learned to crawl and just figured out how to go up stairs, which meant we had to keep an eagle eye on him and break out the safety gate.

    Unfortunately, I came back to an avalanche of work. More later.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment