Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Monday, February 17, 2003
     
    Here We Go

    I was hindered in my dash from the house to work this morning by a nice man trying to deliver a Porta-Potty. I did not recall ordering one; apparently, my contractor did. I've never had one of these before, even when I was going through the Great Kitchen Renovation of 1999. Oh God, I thought, what have I gotten myself into?

    My driveway is very narrow and the steps into the backyard are gated - with a rather narrow gate. My delivery guy initially left the Porta-Potty right in front of the garage, ensuring that I couldn't get the car out. After I implored him to try again he gave it the old college try, but had trouble getting it up the stairs. After fifteen minutes or so he kindly moved it out of the way so that I could leave - then he resumed his attempts to wrestle with the thing. I feel sorry for whoever has to move it after it's been in use for a month or so!

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment