Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Thursday, January 02, 2003
     
    Random thoughts

    1. I would like to implement a moratorium on wishing people "Happy New Year" after the first of the year. The 31st of December, okay, the first of January, okay, but the first day back at work - hell, the first two weeks of the year - I get very, very sick of hearing the phrase "Happy New Year." After the first few times you hear it it's like fingernails on a chalkboard, or hearing people say "Have a nice day!" 37 times a day. Am I alone in this?

    2. Today as I pulled into my parking space, I saw bees profiting by the warm weather, busy with the red fuzzy flowers on the eucalyptus trees. Then I thought, there is such a thing as eucalyptus honey, isn't there? What would it taste like? Probably exactly like a cough drop.

    That is all.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment