Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Friday, January 03, 2003
     
    Oh, the Insanity!

    Came in today to find that, on top of the three doctors who are out on vacation this week, two others had called in sick. That left 3 of 8 docs to cover the office. On a Friday. Coming off a holiday.

    Let's just say it was ugly.

    On a lighter note...

    Google is great. After listening to my ten-thousandth radio commercial for Mitsubishi vehicles, starring the raspy-voiced guy (you know the one I mean), I decided to see if I could find out who the heck he is. Those commercials are hilarious.

    So I googled: "mitsubishi radio advertising" and got answers! His name is Todd Susman. His filmography is on, of course, IMDb.com.

    Then I decided to read James Lileks' latest column for the Star-Tribune - and found an advertising character I'd forgotten all about: the Duke of Doubt from Burger King. So, I googled him. At website AmIAnnoying.com, I learned that 70.29% of voters felt the Duke of Doubt was annoying.

    How did we get along without the Internet? It's like a big ol' encyclopedia!

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment