Feet First

“It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has.” - Sir William Osler






Email Dr. Alice


    follow me on Twitter
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
    Friday, January 17, 2003
     
    I see a new version of "Hound of the Baskervilles," with a new Holmes and Watson, will be airing on Masterpiece Theatre this weekend. I'll watch it of course, but no one will ever be better than the team of Jeremy Brett and Edward Hardwicke. I especially admired Hardwicke's work; I've always thought it would be harder to play Watson than Holmes. He got it exactly right - his Watson is no dummy. He's also, clearly, a much nicer person than Holmes, and to his credit, Jeremy Brett's portrayal makes Holmes aware of that.

    Oh God... I've just been to the website - these guys don't look right at all. I'll give it a try but I'm not sure what to think.

    0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment